Monday, December 20, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life

"It's a Wonderful Life", #11/20, 1946
This movie probably doesn't need a review, because most people have seen this movie. However, I was not one of these people. I have seen a few pieces of it because it's always on TV, but I had never made an effort to watch it because it's always on TV. I'm not going to recap the movie, because the normal people know it well and the people who haven't seen it, should. That said, I really enjoyed this movie.
It stars James Stewart who was in The Philadelphia Story and is in at least two other movies I've yet to watch. He is becoming one of my favorite actors. Also, I found out he starred in a movie called "It's a Wonderful World" about seven years before "It's a Wonderful Life." Hmm... Interesting.
The best part of this movie was watching while wraping Christmas presents with a good friend! (She is one of the normal people who has seen the movie many times). If you are like me, and haven't actually watched it, you should! And you should definitely watch it while doing something Christmasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment